My work isn’t for everyone. I offer help only to those who are ready, willing and able to help themselves (with guidance, of course) by considering new perspectives and possibilities for their lives and world. And most of all, to implement the shifts needed to stand against the Storm and add their contributions to a better tomorrow.
It’s hard to put into words, but let me try to describe them. (Not everyone fits into every description.) Here goes:
- Those who feel threatened, in fear, anger, rage, disgust or are overwhelmed by current events and implications for their lives or the future of their nation or world;
- Those who need to make their stand but need help or direction doing so;
- Those whose lives are being threatened or turned upside down by conflict, culture wars, current events, political power games, greed or other manifestations of the dark side of human nature;
- Those whose health, relationships or personal affairs are at risk or threatening their peace, finances or future;
- Those who are beginning to see abuses that once were hidden and don’t know what to do about it;
- Awakening servers;
- Spiritual seekers of all traditions who struggle to walk their talk to apply their beliefs and still build lives that serve them;
- Religious drop-outs, agnostics and atheists who are disillusioned with what religion promises or disconnected from what it offers;
- Those who are tired of all the fighting in their lives and in our world and want to find peace;
- Those who don’t follow the crowd and just want to go their own way;
- Independent thinkers who are being forced to conform;
- Political independents and libertarians who want to work for a better system;
- Those who travel the middle path;
- New Age believers in various disciplines and philosophies who have difficulty applying its principles to their own lives;
- Those who believe that where we go one, we go all (#WW1WGA);
- Those who just want to love and be loved, or shine a light so others can do the same.
As you can see, it covers a lot of ground, but the idea is clear. Those who follow my work or avail themselves of the help I offer do not go along to get along, but rather are proactive in living life in a way that serves them and those they love, regardless of what society says.
If you’re one of us, welcome to the team. I here to help if and when you need it.
God bless you indeed. Go with love.