I’m a retired lawyer. Have been for a long time now since suffering a major illness a while back.
However, I still advise on a host of matters, and co-counsel or refer to other counsel when necessary. And I provide input to other attorneys on strategies and procedures they might consider in their lawsuits.
Admitted since 1977 to the Ohio bar and later Florida in 1981, I’ve covered a lot of ground over the years:
- personal injury, malpractice and wrongful death
- business law, corporations and partnerships
- commercial litigation
- real estate, construction and development and commercial leasing
- wills, trusts and probate
- computer and technology matters
- and way back when, even criminal law and
- family law
If you need help and don’t know where to turn, or just someone to give you some cogent advice, let’s talk.
The initial consultation is free on all legal matters.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.