John writes -- a lot! Here are some of his recent offerings across his many websites.
To return here, hit your back button after reading.
- All We Are Saying is Give #Peace a Chance September 16, 2021These are contentious times. The energies are strong, and our polarities are in constant conflict. Peace needs a chance break through the tumult. Perhaps it might be appropriate to remember this little tune from back in the anti-war movement (Vietnam) days. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could actually give peace a chance for once? […]
- Waves at the Beach August 14, 2020
- Mountain Views August 14, 2020
- Walk in the Woods August 14, 2020
- Tibetan Singing Bowls August 14, 2020
- Should You Sit This One Out? August 13, 2020
- When Should You Give to Those in Need? July 21, 2020I believe in One Infinite Creator. You may call it God, the Universe, Tao, or whatever. It doesn’t matter. At the core of all that I Am, I know there is only One. You’d know it too, if you could set aside your beliefs and connect directly to the source of life within you. Maybe […]
- How Do You Get What You Need? July 21, 2020A tsunami of suffering is building, ready to crash down upon our land. Many will be impacted. Maybe even you. Perhaps now is a good time to consider what you need in your life, and how do/will you get it once the wave hits? I see several areas of things that are essential to survive […]
- Tap Into Your Inner Strength July 21, 2020Life has a way of coming at us fast, and knocking us on our backsides if we aren’t ready for it. And sometimes even when we are. When adversity strikes, somehow we’ve got to find a way to pick up the pieces and carry on. Maybe it’s back to the lives we knew before. Often […]
- Quit fighting. Come together. July 21, 2020I’ll keep saying it until I’m blue in the face. You can’t create peace through conflict. You can’t create a world of love and light through hatred, violence and oppression. Every soul deserves to be recognized and honored. Not for the color of the skin suit it wears, nor for any other immutable characteristic. It’s […]
WhisperZone Blog Feed
- The Teachings of Padmasambhava January 31, 2022Part 1: From the Introductory Preliminaries One’s mind [better: Primordial Essence] is understood by this method (202). Sems-gchik-po (pronounced sem-chic-po), “One Mind” – W. Y. E.-W. (203n). First Charge This yogic treatise . . . teaches […] The post The Teachings of Padmasambhava first appeared on WhisperZone.
- Watching from the Shadows September 20, 2021It took a long time to drive the do-gooder out of me, but life saw to that. Now I watch from the shadows as darkness spreads its icy grip across […] The post Watching from the Shadows first appeared on WhisperZone.
- Which Way is Out? September 17, 2021Do you ever feel like screaming, “Stop the world! I want to get off?” It’s like we’re locked in a House of Horrors with no exit. Which way is out? […] The post Which Way is Out? first appeared on WhisperZone.
- Be a Light in the Darkness September 7, 2021A darkness is spreading across the land. Your growing consciousness shines a light to show others the way, and anchor in a new and better world. Be strong. Walk your talk. Stay the course. The post Be a Light in the Darkness first appeared on WhisperZone.
- Expanding Your Concept of Self August 31, 2021You are what you think you are. So look at yourself. How do you see yourself? What are the beliefs you hold about who you are, what you can do, […] The post Expanding Your Concept of Self first appeared on WhisperZone.
Red Pill Chronicles Podcast Feed
- Ep49. Stopping the Harm Done by Money and Power Elites
- Ep48. Caught Between Worlds
- Ep47. Dark to Light
- Ep46. Looking Into the Darkness
- Ep45. The Art of Becoming More
- Ep44. Do you exist?
- Ep43. Combat Training for Awakening Souls
- Ep42. Keeping a Lid on the Pressure Cooker
- Ep41. Being at Peace
- Ep40. What Are We Becoming?